The Passion Play in Oberammergau
- 14 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 18/08/20 to 01/09/20
Price per person
Since 1634, the world's most famous passion play, has taken place every ten years in the village of Oberammergau and in 2020 it will be performed once more!
This revered play attracts crowds of over 500,000 guests from around the world to watch as the story of the Passion of Jesus Christ plays out through his trial, suffering and crucifixion. Insight Vacations has secured Category 1 tickets to this unique event for two very special itineraries. These are limited to one departure each so are sure to sell out quickly – Don’t risk waiting another decade and secure your spot today!
Oberammergau and Oktoberfest package is available from $6,480.
- Package to the world famous Passion Play in Oberammergau, including one night’s accommodation and category 1 tickets
- Enjoy a demonstration of traditional pastry baking followed by a tasting in Rothenburg
- Reserved seats at the famous Oktoberfest with dinner, a dedicated host and of course Bavarian beer
- Experience a spectacular journey on the Glacier Express from St Moritz to Andermatt
- A guided visit to the historic Pilsner Urquell Brewery including the old cellars and a tasting.
- Explore King Ludwig’s favourite castle, Neuschwanstein
- Accommodation in hand picked hotels in the best locations
- Escorted by an expert Travel Director throughout
- Business class legroom onboard your 40 seater luxury air conditioned coach
- Included airport transfer service on first and last day of the trip (selected times)
- Hotels and restaurant tips included
- Concierge service and luggage handling throughout