Seas the Day
- Offer Expires:
Book on a P&O Cruises Short Break departure during our Seas the Day sale and you will receive an oceanview to balcony room upgrade^ plus $50 onboard spending money per room~.*
Guests on cruises of 7 nights plus in duration will score up to AU$300 onboard credit per room~ to spend on: Specialty Dining • Shore Tours • Beverage Packages • P&O Edge • Spa & more!*
– Sale opens for booking 15 November 2023 12.01am (AEDT) and ends 12 December 11.59pm (AEDT).
– Campaign offer is only available on P&O’s Value and Value Plus fare types.
– Onboard Spending Money is per room. Amount varies by room type and itinerary duration as specified. Onboard Spending Money expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino.
– Room Upgrade offer is available on select cruises based on the price difference between the lead Oceanview to lead Balcony for quad and twin rooms.
– Room Upgrades are subject to availability of rooms in the higher grade. Rooms must be booked in the higher grade at the time of booking.
– Seas The Day offer is combinable with a standard Cruise Sale Week, Select Sailing Onboard Spending Money and counts towards Select Sailing cash reward.
– Select Sailings are not applicable on any cruise 6 nights or less in duration or on any P&O Main Event cruise.
– Standard travel agent commission applies.
– We strongly recommend your clients purchase a travel insurance policy when booking their P&O Cruise. Please discuss travel insurance options with your clients at time of booking.
*Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete quad or twin room based on lead categories available at publication date (15 November 2023), inclusive of all discounts, charges, and taxes (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 15 November 2023 and ends 12 December 2023. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Campaign offers only available on P&O’s Value and Value Plus fare types. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Supplements apply for other room categories. Some rooms have obstructed views. Fare based on specified departure dates. Different fares apply to other dates listed. ~Onboard Spending Money (‘OBS’) is per room in AUD. Amount varies by room type and itinerary duration as specified and is applied to the first 2 guests only in a room. Guests can get up to a maximum of $300 per room. For cruises 2-6 nights: Interior/Oceanview rooms are eligible for $50 OBS per room. Balcony/Mini Suite/Suite rooms are eligible for $100 OBS per room. For cruises 7-11 nights: Interior/Oceanview rooms are eligible for $100 OBS per room, Balcony/Mini Suite/Suite rooms are eligible for $200 OBS per room. For cruises 12+ nights: Interior/Oceanview rooms are eligible for $150 OBS per room, Balcony/Mini Suite/Suite rooms are eligible for $300 OBS per room. Australian Explorer cruises (28 nights+) receive up to $500 OBS per room (interior and oceanview receive $250 per room, balcony and above receive $500 per room). expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. OBS cannot be used in the medical centre or casino. ^Room Upgrade: available on selected sailings and rooms. Offer is based on the price difference between lead oceanview to lead balcony rooms for quad and twin. Fares shown are inclusive of upgrade offer. The balcony room must be booked at time of reservation to secure the upgrade. Room Upgrade offer is only available on bookings made between 15 November – 12 December 2023 and applicable to short break cruise types only over the campaign period. Offer is subject to availability of rooms in the higher grade. Some rooms have obstructed views. A 1.1% surcharge for Visa and Mastercard and a 2.75% surcharge for Amex applies to direct bookings made through our call centre and website. Travel agents may charge additional fees – check with your travel agent. †For P&O Short Breaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest, or a mechanical issue, we will endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain. To be read in conjunction with the P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Travel Conditions available at https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/booktravel-conditions which passengers will be bound by. Cruise itineraries and onboard offerings are not guaranteed. Charges may apply for some activities, venues and menu items. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises Australia. ABN 23 107 998 443.